August 6, 2010

Progress

So this week has been going much better! I am sleeping in a bed. I was permitted to go back to work-pharmacy only-for 12 hours this week. Next week I get to do 14 hours-3 1/2 will be doing x-rays (a little scary but we will see how that goes). I can pick things up off the floor, walk and breathe at the same time, can't complain. My blood is starting to level out....at least for this week.

Highlights include I got a vacuum! I am so very excited about my Dyson. There is no sarcasm involved here, you don't believe me, there is photographic evidence, opening it was like Christmas.

Above all: JD FINISHES SUMMER SEMESTER ON SATURDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is that the Dyson from Costco? I totally just bought one too (my graduation present).
    It works super awesome, after my first vacuum date I laid on the floor and enjoyed how soft my carpet was again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I have never had a new vacuum in my whole life. I want one SOOOOOO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Skylee, it is the Costco vacuum, I saw how much it was and there wasn't much questioning whether or not we would get it, JD thought it was a lot, but $100 off normal.....I was/am so excited. Tara, someday and when that day comes be sure to post a picture of the event, because it is a happy one.

    ReplyDelete