November 17, 2010

London 2012


I LOVE the Olympics. While the winter olympics were held a few months ago, I can't help but look forward to the upcoming summer olympics. Am I super lame and alone in this? A few pictures of the olympic site for the London 2012 games were released a few days ago, and while it looks like they will definately need two years to finish everything they are building, I got so excited. So to tide me over I looked up World Competition events happening in Utah and you can bet I will be in Park City Februrary 4-5 for the FIS World Championships of Ski Half Pipe and Arial/Moguls at Park City Mountain and Deer Valley resorts. Just a tidbit of info: this year and most likely this World Championship will determine if the ski half pipe event will be added to the olympic sporting event roster in Russia 2014. Talk about neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment