January 11, 2012

Head Bonks

I witnessed a terrible accident this week involving my sister where she used her head as a battering ram to open our front door. The end result was two skinned knees and a large goose egg on top of her head. She was acting a little weird afterwards and no one else was home so I got to spend the day with a sister that didn't know whether to cry in pain or laugh out loud at the absurd event that led to her battle wounds. I put neosporin on her knees, and found some ice for her head and knees, and kept an eye on her until my mom got home.
I love being a big sister to incredible and crazy sisters and a reserved little brother. They are all amazing and I love them a ton. Em is moving to Casper this week and I am going to miss her like crazy but I am so excited for her to have some new adventures, as long as those adventures don't include opening doors with your head.

1 comment: