March 22, 2012

Last Day


Today was my last presentation and my next to the last day of my Masters program. It has been a great experience. I will miss arguing over whether or not ultrasound or nuclear medicine would be the best option, or stressing over a bazillion and one presentations, late night chats on Wimba, or homemade how to's on Youtube for stats, figuring out which labs do what, understanding all of the new jargon with information systems, lots of papers, and our random lunch destinations between classes. Today being our last lunch opportunity together, we ALL went to Chuck-a-Rama, an old lady came up and asked what so many young people were doing at such a large table (table seated for 23). I told her that we were finishing up our Masters degree this week and had a large lunch break. Before the end of our meal together we had several of the early lunching elderly congraulating us and telling us way to go as we served up our salads and enchiladas. It was a lot of fun to be together and I couldn't have asked for a better group to go through this program with.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so happy for you. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! One graduate program down, one to go...congratulations on finishing your degree, do you know where JD will complete his?

    ReplyDelete