August 25, 2012

Small World

JD & I went to the Portland Temple yesterday and decided to check out the Visitor Center before heading back home.  I love how the backgrounds change behind the Christus statue depending on where you are!  In Los Angeles there is ocean, in Portland a lot of trees and waterfalls.  While we were wandering around, a van pulled in and a bunch of girls piled out of it, we saw that they were sister missionaries and when I looked even closer I recognized Ally, the daughter of one of my coworkers!  It was fun to see her even though we don't know each other very well, more just passing by while she was running errands for her mom or bringing Deb's glasses to her at work, but still super neat.  She was so happy doing what she was doing and the only complaint she had was how fast time was flying by.  I love how small the world really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment