November 5, 2012

Vote

Voting from the comfort of my home as an absentee was pretty sweet.  I liked being able to look up each candidate and issue as I voted and not have to stand in line forever.  I am grateful for the opportunity to vote and enjoy the blessings of freedom that comes from being a citizen of this country.  I do wish that people would be a little bit more respectful of everyone's right to have their own opinion.  Things get a little heated up here in Oregon when it comes to politics.  A precinct voting area is across the street from where I work and the cops had to close down an entire lane of traffic today to accomodate the amount of people coming in to drop off their ballots from early voting.  I will have to take a picture of the madness that is sure to come tomorrow.  Get out and vote!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment