January 27, 2013

January Lameness

I feel lame with my posting for this month.  I have had a lot going on.  For whatever reason though not much has been deemed important enough to be put on the blog.  In general I have been working and JD has been studying.  We are loving our callings and new classes this year.  I am still teaching the 11-12 year old girls, I've already had one graduate to young women's so I only have her in Sunday School. They are a much quieter bunch than my last group but Caitlyn and I are slowly getting them to open up and participate/share a bit more. JD is teaching the new 18 year old class and is really enjoying the new curriculum, we have amazing youth in the ward.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well for you. I am glad you are enjoying your callings. I bet both of you would be such great teachers. I wish I could be in your class:)

    ReplyDelete