August 15, 2014

One Line A Day

 
One April 3, 2012 my friend Erin wrote the following in my One Line a Day book: "Natalie has committed to recording life events in this ingenious and fantastic gift given to her." I received this from Erin before the beginning of 2012 and had done less than an admirable job at writing my one like a day, I must say that I have improved a lot since April 3, 2012.  Last year I hardly missed a day and I haven't missed a single day in 2014.

I am very grateful for this book because lately it turned into the only way I was keeping a journal, history, or memories for pretty much a year. After Porter was born and I was working full time, I had to make some serious time priority decisions where if I still wanted to be a good mom, wife, and play and go on adventures, other things would need to go and unfortunately this blog was one of them.  I wish I were as organized and on top of things as other amazing moms I know, but for my personal situation that was just how the cookie crumbled, especially with JD gone so much for school and busy studying. I am now officially settled in Medford, Oregon and working from home a lovely 15 hours a week, usually between the hours of 6-9 AM so that I now have a lot more time to dedicate to things that I really enjoyed and felt were important to me again.  That said I am super excited to start blogging again and get caught up as well.

We have had a lot of change the past year that I am excited to get on here so that I can continue to publish memories and pictures into books like I have been since starting this blog.  I have the goal of doing at least 3 posts a week starting back in August 2013 until I am back up to August 2014 and this wonderful blue book will be the blueprint to accomplish this task.  So if you are interested, feel free to go back in time to get caught up with the Speth Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment