September 22, 2010

Moving to the Country


This is my ode to peaches. Oh how I love them! They are delicious and fantastic and I love the people who donate them to me. Thank you: mom and dad, McQuivey family, Joni, Roberts family, South Ogden Pharmacy, Jeff, and any future contributors. Peaches are one of the big highlights of fall for me. I delight in their colors of red orange and yellow, the juiciness, and how wonderful they are to eat plain or bake in crisps and cobblers. And as I shout out to my cousins, I wish I could share your Peaches music video here, but alas I do not have it. Jessie, help me!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I love ya, but pears are better. Best pears I ever had were from a roadside stand in Utah somewhere. Good college memory and they just aren't as good here in Cali. Is discussing fruit nerdy?? Would love to see the peaches video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to find my copy of peaches so i can burn you another one!

    ReplyDelete