March 17, 2011

I HATE Daylight Savings



Here we are, almost a full week into the new daylight savings and guess what? I am still a mess. I loathe daylight savings. I feel like a three year old who has had their entire routine thrown off. Food, sleep, thinking, breathing, everything feels off and I hate it. I told JD that a school in Arizona would be nice for the sake of not having to deal with this cruel, unnecessary practice twice a year. What is really sad is the spring one is easier for me to adjust to compared to the fall; it is usually the opposite for most people.....both are bad in my book. I can only hope that come this time next week I will have finally adjusted, but for now....I am going to bed, on second thought maybe I will eat a snack, then again I am not sure if I am tired or hungry......sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment