April 21, 2011

Too Excited



Tomorrow is going to be SO so so exciting (and Friday)! JD will graduate with his degree in Psychology and Chemistry, and after graduation we leave for sunshine and warmth in Las Vegas. I have a list of all the free things avaiable to go to from lion and tiger compounds to aquariums and botanical gardens. We are going to the temple and Hoover Dam/Lake Mead as well. While it is a short trip since JD gets to jump right back into organic chemistry this summer, I AM SO excited to go and to see him graduate and to sing 'sweet' nothings about whatever is on bill boards, speed limits, weather, or ballads on my love for such items as Sour Patch Kids and Jolly Ranchers, on our ride down to sunshine (and I am not even kidding that is my way of passing the time on our road trips, I'm glad JD loves me A LOT). So while not going to Disneyland this time, I will be like the cute kid in the clip this evening as I charge cameras, empty SD cards and my Flip Vid and prepare for a few days of concentrated fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment