September 18, 2011

Real Salt Lake/One Republic Concert

For any of you who don't already know.....I LOVE going to Rio Tinto Stadium. It is one of the most beautiful, wonderful stadiums ever built in my opinion. We went to the game last night against Sporting Kansas City, and RSL won despite some pretty dumb refs. There was an after-game concert featuring One Republic that we were also greatly looking forward to. To my great surprise and delight they let the entire stadium of people onto the perfectly manicured field for the concert. Just to be honest with you, I am not sure what was better: the game, winning, the concert, or standing on that field at the midline and touching the grass of that place; I am seriously leaning towards the last item on that list. It was a fun night with my sisters and JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment