April 5, 2012

City Creek Adventure

Erin and I had a wonderful day Tuesday. It has been a very very long time since we had a whole day to play, but thanks to Spring Break at the school district and my doctor off climbing Mt. Everest we got to go to Salt Lake for a day and we had a lot of fun. Erin is graduating in May and had to get her hood and tassel at the bookstore, so I made her pose with the Ute statue and other landmarks around campus. We went to the Gateway, watched Hunger Games, went up to the U on the mountain, explored City Creek/Harmons, enjoyed the flowers on Temple Square, and a great many other things. It was a fantastic day and a ton of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Will you invite Erin to my house when everyone is coming on the 4th of May? I think I would be fab to see her. It looks like you two had a ton of fun! Salt Lake is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete