April 13, 2012

My turn next!!!




I know a lot of people who are graduating this spring and I think it is amazingly exciting. Joni was the first to graduate. She got her BSRN from BYU-Idaho but didn't drive up there to walk, so I brought graduation to her by taking my old cap and gown with me to work and taking some standard graduation photos: Scholarly image at a desk (Dr. Calton's desk to be exact), beautiful outdoor scenery shot (outside of the West entrance of McKay Dee), and the friend with flowers photo. There are many more including the offical changing of the tassel picture. She was a good sport to let me take the photos and wear the gown, but it is big deal even if you are working the whole day.
Friday April 20th is my big day followed by May 5th for Erin yay for both of us being done with graduate school! Super exciting and congratulations graduates!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Your graduation pictures are next!!! (And can I just say that I love that I have my own label! :))

    ReplyDelete