July 10, 2012

Columbia River Temple & The Portland Rollercoaster

We made it to Portland!  The day started at the Columbia River Temple-which I loved-it is a beautiful building, the waiting area for weddings looks like you are inside a castle with marble from floor to ceiling and stained glass windows.  We drove to Portland after our session, stopping to see Multnomah Falls, another of my favorite spots in Oregon.  I don't like being places where I don't know where I am going especially when all the roads are twisty and windy and with so many trees visibility is not good at all for signs, it was starting to give me some anxiety so JD was kind enough to drive me through Forest Grove, Cornelius, Hillsboro, & Beaverton, it made me feel SO much better as I poured over the map and oriented myself.  It also gave us the opportunity to make a pretty good game plan for our house hunt-which starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment