July 12, 2012

Home Hunting

IHouse hunting is not very much fun I've decided.  It is tiring going to place after place after place, seeing a similar layout at each one, asking the same questions, and pretty much always getting the same answers.  I was getting them all mixed up too. I was starting to ask which place had shower doors vs curtains, and which one did not have the washer and dryer, and so on.  On the plus side, I think we found the place!  Everywhere here is green and pretty with big trees.  We went to an awesome park today called Noble Woods and it was quite literally a big forest in the middle of the city with paths to follow so you don't get too lost.  I loved it.  We did drive times to and from JD's campus, walked around where he will be living (his building) for at least the next 2 years, and debated about where we were going to move.  I am so grateful that we made the trip up here, it has been good to learn the roads, actually look at homes, and have a better idea of what things will be like.  Oregon here we come! 

1 comment:

  1. House hunting is the worst. So stressful and confusing. Too many unknowns. I am glad you found a place. I bet it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete