October 14, 2012

The Barber

I cut JD's hair for the first time today.He had gone since the day before we moved here without getting it cut and he was getting a little shaggy.  I found a nice clipper set on Amazon and went at it.  Not going to lie, it was a little scary.  I think it was worse this time because his hair started out so long that it was a little crazy looking at the hair pile up in the garbage can and around his feet.  Good news: he isn't bald, it looks really good, and that hair cut technically paid for the clippers, so from here on out we are in the plus.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I cut Eric's hair it turned out so bad that I cried...that was also the last time that I cut Eric's hair. I cut Cyrus's though and that goes pretty well, he is not near as picky as my husband! I am glad that your experience was better than mine

    ReplyDelete