October 27, 2012

When it is raining and the husband is studying....

In case you weren't aware, it tends to rain in Portland, and while we didn't experience this until this month, we are quickly realizing that this is a true fact.  I happen to like rain, a lot, especially when I can be home when it is raining and not have anything I have to get done or do.  Today consisted of cleaning, and once everything was nice and clean?  I started on projects creating lots of messes.  One of them was this banner/garland that I am in love with.  While enjoying Karate Kid III, I cut, pieced together, and sewed something fun and cute, for now it will be a cheery decoration for my cubicle at work.  Now I get to clean all over again.  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. It rains here a lot too. It is amazing how much rains when you don't live in the desert. No one here has sprinklers not even the farmers.

    ReplyDelete