February 27, 2013

Que Hora Es?

We went to the beautiful Brigham City temple in December when we were home for Christmas.  It was fun to see it finished.  As it was being built we would often stop by and see it on our way home from the Bear Lake Cabin to see its progress.  A sad thing happened though, a watch my parents gave me when I graduated with my Masters was accidentally left behind in my locker.  I called the next day and they couldn't see that it had been turned in, four more attempted calls later I gave up figuring that it must have accidentally gone home with someone else.  Then this week, my parents went to a ward temple night there and my mom stopped to check lost and found just in case it had been overlooked.  To my great joy it was there all along, with a December 26th sticky note in a baggy.  I am so happy to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment