April 13, 2013

Adidas Employee Store

 
 
My work provides an Employee Store Pass each April to get into the Adidas and Columbia Employee Stores (they used to do Nike as well but not anymore).  JD and I were able to make the trip to North Portland this morning to check out the Adidas Campus and store and it was definitely interesting.  It was super busy and there were people all over the place trying on shoes, clothes, etc.  I ended up with socks and  a jacket, though I think it would be more fun to go if we actually had more money we could spend, because with 50% off it really is a pretty good deal on most items.  I really enjoyed the giant sneakers they had in front of one of their buildings so we got to take a quick detour past the campus soccer field and basketball court/gym/weightroom (blue circular building in the top picture) to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment