April 6, 2013

Annual Scrapbooking Adventure


I enjoy scrapbooking but I don't do it very often, nor do I do very much of it when I do.  Typically I will do an annual summary of pages each year in November/December.  Problem is this year between flying home for Christmas and work obligations, I never did get to putting together the pages.  This Conference weekend seemed like a great opportunity to mess up the living room and get these pages done.  I do a set for my family (which is then color copied for the Clarke and Hewlett Grandparent books), and I do the full year summary in addition to the summary pages for myself and JD for the Speths, finally I do our own personal set.  I use the same pictures for each set though each one has a different amount of space allowed and arrangements to be figured out.  I really enjoyed doing this before, in between, and after sessions in addition to during the musical numbers of Conference.  It was fun to have a reminder of what happened last year and see the different things that my family has accomplished.  I am super excited to give the Speth's their pages in May when they come to visit, better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment