August 12, 2013

Grandma & Grandpa Kelly

Grandma and Grandpa Kelly got into town about 1 hour before we left the hospital.  It was so fun having them for a week taking care of me and Porter while JD went to school and studied.  My mom was an absolute angel in cooking, cleaning, and bossing me to get some sleep or sit down while she would take care of Porter.  She would spend the day with me while my Dad and Matt would go hiking or sight seeing.  On the weekend when JD was home, they were all able to go to the coast twice and experience some crazy cool tide pools and other fun things.  Porter loves both of them, my dad is a bit of a baby hog but is magic in getting Porter to calm down when he is waking up enough to eat.  My mom loved giving him his first sponge bath.  I am so grateful for all the help they were and for coming all the way out here to see us.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment