October 5, 2013

General Conference

This was a neat General Conference.  I have always loved Conference, especially in October, and especially when my birthday falls on Conference weekend.  I thought the messages were amazing and I loved spending the two hour blocks with family as we listened to the prophet and apostles speak.  This time, with nice low voices, dim light, and quiet houses made it perfect cuddle and sleep time for Porter.  He was able to snuggle with different grandparents each session which was nice because then I could hear more of the talks too.  My Grandma Ada held Porter the entire 2 hours of the Sunday afternoon session and loved every minute of it. She was called a baby hog, but I was kind of glad that he wasn't being passed around to so many people too.  It is sad not being with JD during conference and my birthday since we have a lot of traditions around this time of year, but it has been good to be with family so much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment