October 4, 2013

Meeting the Greats

It was so fun getting to show my grandparents and Karen Mr. Porter.  He was his usual calm self as he got passed around to meet so many new people during this trip. I remember 5 of my great grandparents very clearly from when I was growing up.  I am sad that Porter will never know his Grandpa Bryant who passed away when I was about 8 weeks pregnant with Porter, JD's Speth grandparents also both passed away while we were dating, I had never been able to meet them.  How grateful I am for the ones who are still here though! It was fun surprising them in different ways as well.  Karen was over for a visit when we showed up.  We did a doorbell ditch number again for my Grandma Ann.  My Hewlett grandparents were invited for dinner not knowing that Porter and I were in town.  They are all so cute, kind, and wonderful people that I love so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment