February 21, 2014

See Ya Later MBC




I am officially no longer physically working at Murray Business Center.  Laura threw a get together with a few of my coworkers to say "see ya later" at Red Robin.  I have mixed feeling about all this change taking place.  I am sad to say goodbye to so many neat people.  I truly feel very blessed to have been placed in Providence Health Plan, to have been able to work as a coordinator and to have met so many amazing people and made so many friends. I will miss seeing them everyday, our walks, our meetings, and the hands on work that I have been apart of during such an interesting time in health care. I am also relieved that I don't have to worry about having a sitter for Porter after going through 3 since November, and that I can be the one taking care of him all the time, though I have been super grateful for Whitney, Julie, and Chantal who have loved him and watched him while I was at work. Working from home will be an interesting new chapter, but one that I still can't believe I will have the opportunity to do.  While I won't be seeing these amazing friends face to face every day anymore, I will still be working with them and that makes this change all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment