February 25, 2014

Utah Bound


A few weeks ago I found an amazing deal on Southwest on tickets to Utah.  I was debating on what would be best and turns out my family couldn't wait until April for us to come for a visit so my parents generously paid our way to come and hang out for a week and a half.  Porter was fantastic on his flight.  As usual he slept most of the flight.  He has been so funny with my family.  We went to lunch right after getting picked up from the airport and he kept staring at my mom.  When we were done eating, she went to get him out of the high chair and he dove for her face and started giving her giant, open mouthed, slobbery kisses over and over again. We figured that he has been so used to seeing my family on skype and hearing their voices on speaker phone that eventually he put them together and was super excited to be with family.  He did the same thing with Auntie Em, as seen in the picture below.  He had fun playing on top of Uncle Sye and surprising Grandma Speth again. My mom was also super excited and well prepared to get Porter more interested in real food too.  It if fun watching him give her the trouble he has given me, but it is much cuter than when you are the one trying to get the kid to realize that real food is pretty neat.







No comments:

Post a Comment