October 10, 2014

Boise Temple



 
We had to say our goodbyes to the family and head back home-kind of. We decided to break up our trip so that we could stop in Boise to go to the temple there. It was beautiful! We were able to wander around the grounds and enjoy the fall leaves. I also had awesome luck booking our hotel. We were about 10 minutes from town when I decided to try the Priceline Express Deals App. We ended up getting a hotel for about 50% from the cheapest I could find online. When we got there-about 5 minutes after I officially booked-they upgraded us to a suite, so we had two bedrooms, which was awesome for letting Porter sleep better and not constantly try to get our attention like he had been at the foot of our bed for the past week and a half. It also had a fridge, microwave, two tvs, a couch, and a super fancy bathroom, it was a fun place to stay.

1 comment:

  1. I love when you get lucky with a priceline express deal! It is the best!

    ReplyDelete