November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was also really low key and delicious. I cooked dinner, which consisted of: turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, corn, caramelized carrots, and homemade stuffing. It was a lot of work, but super delicious and we will have plenty of leftovers-yay! This was our first Thanksgiving just being us. The past few years we have had dinner with friends and before that it was our families. While we missed family, we really liked how laid back our day went. Porter loved the All American Dog Show, and we went Black Turkey people watching at Walmart and the mall after dinner which was fun. I am so thankful for my family. I am thankful for the experiences we are having here in Oregon and look forward to many more and different Thanksgivings to come.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! Glad you guys had a good one. Also, I cannot get over Porter's darling face in this picture on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete