October 30, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I love Halloween but I must admit it saddens me that my favorite month of October is almost over. It has been a fun month with some fantastic adventures....

JD applied for a new job, interviews in November.i didn’t have a CNS bleed and 1 week of prednisone healed me up quite nicely with no hospital visit.Vernal temple and dinosaurs.craft night with Tara making some super cute blocks.dressing up as a knee replacement patient for Halloween.lots of work for both JD and I as we fill in at South Ogden pharmacy on top of our other jobs.school moving along.dinner with David and Erin.night of the running dead 5K.fall break.therapeutic blood finally.Nat turned 24.listening to Elder Bednar at the institute.primary program.snow.fall leaves drive through Weber and Parley's canyon.India mission reunion and Ganesh with Ben.General Conference..

No comments:

Post a Comment