May 19, 2012

Ogden Half Marathon

What a blast!  I can scratch off a Half Marathon off my wish list as of today.  I loved participating in the Ogden Half Marathon.  It was seriously so much fun.  I liked the whole course....except the last 7 blocks on Grant with the Finish line glaring at me in the distance.  Utah blocks aren't short and that part just wasn't much fun, though the crowd was great.  I couldn't have asked for a better race buddy.  Erin was fantastic too and it was fun to have that experience together.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Way to LIVE! We are proud of you adn Erin too!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow on our hottest day. Love your photos and all you do. Do you stay awake nights thinking what to do next? I'm love your blog and know I can get caught up really fast wherever you are or go.

    Love you both,

    Gma Ann

    ReplyDelete