May 7, 2012

Piglet

When I was growing up my mom would always call us piglets when we had made a mess.  This was not necessarily a term of endearment, but rather one of exasperation.  This expression would come from projects being left out, socks left in the living room, dishes left in the sink after a cooking experiment etc.  This week I have been a 100 billion percent piglet.  The key part of being a piglet is that you don't really notice what you have done, you make your messes and over time they build up into what could be referred to as a pig sty. My projects that have culminated into such a mess include:
  • Assembling my new bike
  • Creating an amazing card for Erin's graduation
  • Experimental enchiladas
  • Primary lesson
  • Remnants from our trip
  • Redoing my Summer blocks
  • To do pile
I am not proud of this mess, but the first step in piglet recovery is to observe the individual projects on a whole and come to the conclusion that it is indeed a mess.  Now I am trying to wrap everything up as quick as I can to get this mess out of sight so that full remission can be obtained. In the mean time: I am a piglet.

1 comment:

  1. amazing is right!!! i'm so glad all those crafting lessons paid off...ha ha ha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete