May 12, 2012

Sunscreen

My grandparents have always been sun people.  As soon as the weather is warm enough to get something accomplished outside, and the sun is out long enough to finish a project they will be outside all day long.  This can be working on things at the cabin, working in my grandma's beautiful garden and yard, or just sitting outside to soak it in.  We had a BBQ outside for mothers day today and I could tell I was starting to burn, so I asked my grandma if she had any sunscreen.  I got a look of concern as she replied, "I think I do".  Several minutes later she came out with sunscreen.  My grandpa saw it and said, "I have something much better, I have to use it almost every day and it works great."  What he brought out was After Sun Moisturizer, to help sooth sunburns and prevent peeling.  Grandparents are pretty fun, even if they don't really believe in sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment