September 7, 2012

Work Stress

I have had a month off of no job.  This has not been a fun thing.  I go crazy when I am not working and it has been hard not having work.  I have been making fancy dishes in the kitchen and have cooked a lot more than I probably ever have over the past month to take up time.  So this week I got three job offers within a few days of each other.  They are all very different along the lines of work, pros & cons, how offers have been made (or the lack there of and still an expectation to take the offer).  I hate business in healthcare (I know in general it is bad, but healthcare is really bad).  I like when an offer is made that is fair and just there.  I don't like the well what are you looking for?  How much were you making?  What have your other offers been?  I don't like the politics and the stress it creates. Look at my resume, tell me what you think and if there are problems we can talk.  I just need a job that can help us keep our debt down a bit, one that I can do for a few years before JD does clinicals, and that will be a good fit for what we need.  At this point I honestly am not sure as to which job/s I will be taking.  So who knows where or what I will be doing?  I don't, but I will let you know when I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment