March 31, 2013

Easter

Happy Easter!  I love this holiday.  I love the meaning behind it and the chance to focus on the Savior and the Resurrection.  This year Easter fell on a very appropriate week where the blessings of the Gospel and the Resurrection have taken a deeper meaning for me.  I am so grateful for the Life and Mission of Jesus Christ, for the fact that on that Easter morn the message delivered was, "He is not here. He is risen." Luke 24:6.

 
 
 Sorry for so many blossom pictures, I just love them.  They were all taken outside our apartment this weekend.  Easter was really nice this year.  Church was very good as usual and our afternoon was quiet.  I got to Skype with my family and we went hiking-more so walking at Cooper Mountain Nature Park.  We also had a fun dinner with Ben Holst who served with JD in India, he is from Nevada so he didn't have any family here either.  We had a turkey that I cooked in the crockpot, stuffing, salad, corn, and other treats it was a really fun and delicious day.

1 comment:

  1. I love catching up on your adventures. You always make me jealous with all the fun things you guys do :)

    ReplyDelete