March 10, 2013

Wait, I Can Explain!

So, I will admit that I haven't been the best at blogging lately. We have been busy, and I have been full of the best of intentions but have found even doing the simplest of household chores a bit difficult.  Notice the date on my to-do list: March 2.  Yes, I was so ready to get so much done that weekend when we got a phone call that our friends needed to go to the hospital to have a baby and we got to watch their 20 month old and 3 year old overnight.  So this weekend I am getting caught up on the things I didn't do and the new things that have cropped up since that time.  I will be going backwards in the hopes that eventually I will be all caught up again.  By now there probably aren't many who are even reading this, but I still print this blog into a book at the end of the year for my makeshift journaling. Thanks for those who are still around. :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course we are still around. Are you crazy? I always want to know what you guys are up to. Sometimes it just takes me awhile to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete