May 25, 2013

Coast Trip Day 5: Medford to Home

We went to the beautiful Medford Temple today.  It was a very neat experience for us where prayers were answered and a lot of stress was relieved by the time we got home from this temple visit.  It is a longer story that I will post a bit later.  After the temple we ate at Jaspers Café and oh my goodness talk about a delicious burger!  I got the teri-pine burger and JD ordered Kangaroo.  They were both really good and their customer service was amazing.  We will definitely have to go back if I can make it back down here in a month.  We drove home after lunch and while it did feel good to be home we are still busy getting ready for JD's family to be here tomorrow, we are excited to see them but I have a feeling JD is going to be worn out by the time these two weeks are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment