June 22, 2013

Lassitude

Lassitude: weariness of body or mind from strain, oppressive climate, etc.; lack of energy; listlessness; languor.

So I feel like a loser, it wasn't until I realized that it was June 22 and that it has been a month since we went on our vacation, I was dismayed to realize just how terribly far behind I am with the blog.  I have lots to get caught up on including the adventure JD and I took, the fun we had with the Speths being here, and everything that has been going on since.

Truth is though, it is hard to do things like blog after my long days at work right now, especially with JD being home a lot more doing some online classwork. Not to be rude, but I would much rather spend my time with him when he is available than do things like blog anyway. Now that the online portion is over and JD is busy again though, I have the sincere goal of getting caught up despite the fatigue that has taken over.

No comments:

Post a Comment