June 12, 2013

Work Baby Shower

We had a shower at work today for Amy and myself.  We are 1 month apart and it has been so nice to have a friend to talk with while dealing with the highs and lows of being pregnant.  I do have to say though, I am definitely blessed to have amazing coworkers.  In the 6 months I have been with Providence our department has undergone a ton of change-I've even had a job change since starting, but we are a tight knit group and it has been so fun getting to know so many people.  The shower was great and goodness they were all so generous!  We have lots of new things for the baby from a Graco Pack n Play to diaper bags, clothes, blankets, and diapers.  I was grateful that JD was able to come and enjoy the food and help fill up the car with everything after it was over.  It is strange having more than a Costco box of baby wipes in the second bedroom now.

No comments:

Post a Comment