July 15, 2013

A Week With Aimee

Aimee and her friend Lisa came out to 'visit' this week.  'Visit' really means it was more so to take care of me with JD being gone.  It was a really good week.  Aimee and Lisa went and did lots of fun things during the day when I was at work like Silver Falls State Park, the Gorge, and other things that a very pregnant lady who is waiting for her husband to be back home shouldn't be doing.  Then these angels would come home and prepare dinner, clean, and spend time with me.  Our weekend was a lot of fun.  We drove out to the coast and were able to enjoy Cannon Beach and Ecola State Park.  We hit the beach at the perfect time for tide pooling and got to see crabs, starfish, anemones, and other creatures.  After the coast Allie, Lisa, Aimee, and I went to the Portland temple before having dinner together.  We had a relaxing Sunday going to church and hanging out, after dinner we went up to the International Rose Test Garden.  Monday we started out the day going berry picking.  We ended up with a ton of delicious raspberries.  Following the berry farm we went down town and spent a lot of time in Powell's City of Books Store.  I am so grateful for the help I received and the friendship I have with Miss Aimee.  It was a lot of fun having time together and showing her some of the things JD and I love about Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment