January 18, 2011

Bouncy Balls

Things have been a bit of an adventure in the Speth home lately. I started having lung problems (pleurisy, crackles when I breathe and popping, pain) again last week and my health has felt like a bouncy ball ever since. One day I would feel great and the next I just hit the pavement kind of hard before bouncing back. Yesterday I got to go to the hospital for a CT and my poor arms are so scarred from weekly INR monitoring for my Coumadin that they needed to use Ultrasound guided imaging just to find a place to insert an IV for contrast, now that is crazy (though kind of cool how my major takes a role, I have had X-ray, CT, and Ultrasound this week). Feeling good today, so hopefully the next impact doesn't come or maybe the bouncing will stop and I can continue to just roll along............


No comments:

Post a Comment