January 31, 2011

Catharsis of Clearning


There is something that I love about cleaning, not just cleaning though, deep cleaning. I love the citrus scent of lemon as I scour the tup and counters and sinks in my house. I love vaccuming, washing, dusting, wiping, scrubbing, folding, organizing, emptying, sweeping, mopping, fixing, and so on. I like 'clearning' this occurs as I think as I clean. I love being able to 'dejunk' my brain as I dejunk a closet. Oft times as I am figuring out the best way to go about a cleaning project I figure out the solution to the questions/challenges/experiences I have going on. Not to mention how good it feels to have accomplished a project whether it was the loads of laundry, or the jumbled mess of a drawer in the bathroom now organized to perfection; how to balance school and work, or prepare a fun lesson for my primary class. The finished project certainly feels and looks good. I love clearning.

No comments:

Post a Comment