January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010

I think I will kind of miss 2010, mainly because I like numbers that go by 5's (probably a pharmacy thing, we count medication by 5), they are just very easy to do math in, such as I graduated in 2005, that was 5 years ago. Christie got the wonderful 2010 from high school, but Emily and I are both 2010 graduates from college so it evens out. I like the two round o's that bring balance to the year as well. Can you do that with 2011? No. But no point in prolonging the past instead I will highlight events of 2010, and look forward to new and more exciting adventures in 2011.
  • Moved from Ogden to Riverdale, beautiful new apartment with even better neighbors

  • Taught primary both in Ogden (10-11) and Riverdale (9-10) next year we will be with the 7-8 year olds

  • Nat graduated from Radiation Therapy

  • JD and Nat both got new jobs! JD at South Ogden IHC Pharmacy, and Nat at Calton Harrison Orthopedic Clinic

  • Lots of trips: Zions National Park (March), Fish Lake (July), Denver Colorado (August), Vernal (October), and California (December); each come with many adventures and pictures

  • Attended the 3rd stage of the Archery World Cup

  • New refinished piano

  • Living Dead Zombie 5K & Santa Run 5K (Nat survived both and even improved her time once her lung healed up a bit more)

  • Pulmonary embolism-still experiencing the impact of this one, 'got' to spend a month in a basement, sleeping in a recliner, weekly blood draws, coumadin galore

  • JD is a Galactic Hero after outscoring Buzz Lightyear AstroBlasters at Disneyland

  • A lot of papers exams and homework as JD continues Pharmacy prereqs, and I dig into my Masters program (1/4 of the way done :)

  • Fed sting rays

  • Ogden Marathon finish line volunteer

1 comment:

  1. Look at that, I got a blog mention! Although I will say the double 07 was a fun graduation theme. It may be the only spy-themed year I get!

    ReplyDelete