February 2, 2012

Costco H'orderves

I have a habit of stopping by Costco on my way home from work on Thursdays. I usually get the same few items in rotation as needed: gas, bread, and milk. There is an extra reason for stopping by Costco too though: SAMPLES. Yes, I am one of those people who go around trying one of each sample with no intent to purchase anything more than my bread, or milk, or the gas that I already bought. Yesterday I was talking to my sister who works in the eye department and guess who comes up? My mom! She was there to eat samples too! I was very excited though I really don't think she taught me this habit. We proceded to each buy our one item but not before trying: beef sirloin, cheese, chips, BBQ chicken wings, salsa, chocolate pomogranite bites, and other assorted h'orderves most likely to get poor unsuspecting individuals to invest more money into their Superbowl celebrations, but not us, one item each and quite content after extreme light snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment