February 9, 2012

Dew Volunteer

I volunteered for the Dew Tour on Wednesday and it was one the greatest volunteer gigs ever. We were put over getting the athlete and sponser VIP bags together for the event. This involved hoodies, shirts, beanies, chapstick, and shampoo in a bag. It was super organized so we were able to do all of the bags fairly quickly. We helped move the bags and then the real fun began. We each got a VIP bag, a meal ticket, a buy one get one free lift pass, and a volunteer beanie from GOAL. It was indoors, fast, and fun. I hadn't been up to Snowbasin for years and it was fun seeing the changes that have taken place since it became a Sun Valley Resort too. Volunteering rocks!

2 comments:

  1. You always do so many fun things. Everything your write about I think to myself "wow that is so cool that she did that." How do you even find out about all these cool things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I just stumble into different things by word of mouth or through organizations that I have volunteered with in the past that are passing the word along. GOAL in Ogden is great for stuff like this because they help with a lot of local events. I found out about them from volunteering with them for Give a Day Get a Day at Disneyland where you got a free Disney pass for volunteering for a day.

    ReplyDelete